CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

5 Reasons Why I Hate Buying Comic Books At Filbar's

1. Main reason is having to put up with the smug behavior of salespeople. They all have the EQ of two year olds. Sorry for the more urbane Bisaya here, but these people really need a lecture on proper behavior. I feel like I'm doing them a favor by buying from them.

2. They're really bad at pull lists. Don't get me started there.

3. They're really bad in handling comics. One time this airhead saleslady actually WROTE on top of a comic book that I was buying. And when I told her what she's done, she actually thought that I was scamming her into not buying the comic.

4. They suck at ordering independents. Asa ka pa sa kanila to order something in the Previews catalogue.

5. Besides their lack of EQ, most of them are not only lazy, most have no idea what they are selling! How many times na nangyari sa iyo that you point at a comic book in their display,and the smug saleslady dismisses you and says "sold out na" (because she'd rather daydream) when they have an available copy ON DISPLAY? And when napahiya sila, they will justify their stupidity.

0 comments: