1. I was born on February 29. I am therefore a leapling.
2. Strawberries can kill me. Extremely allergic to them. (If I wanted to commit suicide, all I have to do is go to the fresh produce section.)
3. I taught myself French when I was in high school, but I can read aloud quite convincingly like a French native. I have a very nasal voice, and very annoying too.
4. When I see a great-looking dress, I think of my friend Rocelle wearing it.
5. I harbor no sexual attraction towards women and 99.5% of the male population. Most of the time, I'm just asexual. Except that I find a young Kate Bush strangely appealing. Essentially, what you see is what you get.
6. I like drawing the female form, especially breasts.
7. I like hanging out with fat girls and artists. Painters and sculptors are a plus.
8. I have Indian blood. But it's pretty much diluted by my father's Chinoy.
9. My last name is of Mexican origin. And my paternal ancestors had been Mexican emigrants who visited Cebu and stayed permanently. Hey, I looked it up.
10. I'm slightly agoraphobic.
11. I enjoy being underestimated. Proving people wrong is always fun to do.
12. I never had girlfriends. There were three instances when lady friends of mine thought that I was hitting on them. But I never was able to tell them that I just wanted their company, not their vaginas. I guess they're not my friends anymore.
13. I hate coming out to people because you have to suffer the indignities of the stereotypes they carry about gay people and having to correct them. And being told that I was in denial, because I wasn't acting the way they think I should act.
14. I can be anti-social but I love making people laugh. Which I find very odd.
15. I relish the experience being with lipstick lesbians and old queens. Never a dull moment.
16. I just had a threesome. I was between a slice of Banoffee Pie and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia (Thank you, S&R).
17. A few years after I graduated in college, I was caught stealing a filofax in Landmark. I did it because I was pissed off with the stupid saleslady who kept on ignoring me when I was asking about it. Being sent to the Security Department inside the department store had been the most thrilling experience I ever had. The filofax was supposed to be a Xmas gift for my eldest sister.
18. I was molested by a priest when I was ten, and never told my parents.
19. I hate flying.
20. When I was in high school, I spearheaded a brand new school newspaper. When I needed to have staff around, I manipulated my batchmates to work for me. I actually forced the school principal to okay the budget for the newspaper because I had evidence of him having a dalliance with a male prostitute the summer before.
21. I'm one of those people who's jaw makes a clicking sound when the mouth is opened in a certain way. I forgot what it's called. It was mentioned in PT Anderson's movie "Magnolia".
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Twenty-One Things A Lot of People Don't Know About Me
Posted by Paratwa at 12/16/2007 01:44:00 AM
Labels: confession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That clicking sound is likely TMJ, temporomandibular joint disorder.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporomandibular_joint_disorder
Heheheh, thanks Jay. I think that's it.
Post a Comment