CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas sucks!

I've been having sucky Christmases for the past ten years. I always dread the last month of the year, because there's always something bad lurking around the corner. The Zeroes has been awful to me when it comes to Christmases. The only thing to look forward to is the holiday vacation.

God, I feel like a set-up for a Christmas holiday movie, but instead of Clive Owen, it's a troglodyte. But then it's directed by David Lynch with soundtrack by... uhm, let me get back to you on that one.

Andrew has gone back to Canada since ADB is on vacation mode. My friend Jen will be coming back to Manila for a few days' holiday and head back again to Davao. Rocelle just came back from camping god knows where in Arizona, with his boyfriend to join him next year. My housemate Chris will be taking some time off with his significant other on a cruise around Southeast Asia. While I...I have no fucking idea what to do. Family's away. Maybe I'll just be like a polar bear and force myself to hibernate in a hole. Maybe that would cut the progression of bad Christmases since 1997.

Or maybe it's time for the Global Frequency to return. Right, Jackie? (wink, wink)

0 comments: