Thank you for your candor. But I beg to differ with your views. I am not a "close-minded idiot" as you may have posted. My review for that silly Aga Muhlach vehicle -- or should I say a thinly veiled blowjob by ABS-CBN for the OFW demographic -- was valid, well-thought out and serious. I was looking at the movie with an objectively critical eye. I looked at the movie's insipid characterization and a story that sounded false, if not forced.
If you thought that I was being a "close-minded idiot", then I suppose you're an overprivileged cunt who will believe Claudine Barreto has the acting range of a Meryl Streep. You are not only deluded but need psychiatric help.
Please, if you need to defend your idol and bad mouth me, go straight to me and I will certainly add more to what I just posted here. But I guess you're too much of a moron to do so.
And yes, it's fun answering your post in PinoyExchange after four years since you posted it. Hahahaha!
Friday, June 20, 2008
To The Cunt Named PetMama
Posted by Paratwa at 6/20/2008 09:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment