1. My favorite uncle just died this morning. He was the most adventurous of spirit and yet one who's not afraid of getting in touch with his feminine side. The essence of a true gentleman.
2. One of my employers deposited a check last Monday to an already closed bank account. To my horror, it got successfully deposited! The damn bank people didn't close the account after they swiped my ATM unceremoniously and made me go through all sorts of bureaucratic shit to close it last month. Now, I have to go there and close it AGAIN, while I'm dealing with my gout. I fucking hate HSBC.
3. The Memorial Weekend has kicked comic book shipping later this week.
4. One of my writers turned out to be a miserable dud! Under the recommendation of a friend, I thought this guy would be good. I forced myself to like this writer, even though he was self-absorbed and was a liar. After all his spin, he wrote stuff that I can't use. Soon, he was pestering me to pay him money, calling me while I was working. He went to my friend to help convince me to pay him. He was dangling his sick child (which I never got to confirm) at me so I can pay him. I know he was setting me up, but I forced myself to pay him. I felt so manipulated.
5. The wifi connection sucks again! I'm ready to destroy the router.
6. I had a very bad haircut last Sunday. It wasn't the barber's fault.
7. I suddenly have gout! Arrrggghh!
8. The weather is cloyingly humid and hot. Crappy!
9. The electricity bill has gone beyond the roof.
10. I haven't done Muay Thai today.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Ten Things Why This Week Really Sucks
Posted by Paratwa at 5/30/2008 12:23:00 AM
Labels: bad haircut, gout, HSBC sucks, Jeffrey Ong sucks, late comic shipments, pepito cabaero, rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
kaya pala. it all started with your bad haircut. :D
i havent seen it yet, i'll try not to laugh...too hard. :D
Post a Comment