Hello guys. As some of you already know, the Yahoogroups I spearheaded will now have a print component courtesy of my editor Vladi Bunoan. As we celebrate it's debut in Personal Fortune magazine in April, I would like everyone to contribute some pithy yet witty food reviews here.
Here are the rules:
1. Tell me in no more (nor less) than 10 words why you like or why you loathe a certain food item. It can be that golden delicious apple you buy in your local supermarket or it could be a pint of Ben & Jerry's that you recently discovered in the freezer section of Shopwise (hehehe, plugging).
2. To submit your entries, just post your review in the comment box of this entry.
3. The more interesting ones I will post occassionally in this blog as an entry.
4. Submission of entries is until midnight April 23, 2008.
5. The top five respondents will receive a free three course meal courtesy of me. Yes, I will be cooking for you guys.
So, please join. :-)
Monday, April 21, 2008
The Ten Word Foody Review Contest
Posted by Paratwa at 4/21/2008 02:14:00 PM
Labels: personal fortune, piboyfrugalchowhound, ten word food reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chocnut - perfect combination of flavors that makes men act like boys
chocolate syrup- I LOVE to lick off the excess from the cap
cinnamon - If Hell is a taste then this must be it!!!
(sorry to cinnamon lovers, but I really hate it!)
anyone who says ampalaya tastes good is a fucking liar
Post a Comment