CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Comedian Tommy Lenk's rant in defense of Diablo Cody's win in the Oscars

"How fucking dare you attack Diablo Cody. Alright, who went number 2 in your fruity pebbles, Waffle-o-Bill? Not Diablo Cody! Get along little blueberry fritters. Get along! Leave Diablo Cody alone!

Why is everybody all Gin Blossoms hate jealousy about Diablo, well I know! Huevo Hickock knows! It's because she can ride hoola hoops around all those other Hollywood hacks and she didn't take twenty years slaving over a hot laptop. She didn't have to pay her dues. She didn't have to take it in the ass like all those Hollywood chumpadillos. She just crapped out her first script while taking a latte break and it
became Oscar gold...GOLD!!!!

You're just jealous because she was a stripper. Well, I bet she stashed more one spots on her coin slot on taco Tuesday than you made in all of two thousand zero zero party over groups out of time!

Just leggo her ego, bango and rash. If you don't stop messing around with my Diablo, I will punch you in the wiener! Or the vag. Doesn't matter to me, Soupy Sales, 'coz I will low blow your fucking jug like a pre-rape Iron Mike!

Gulp...gulp...Uh Sunny D...

How many licks does it take to get to the Diablo Cody center of a Diablo Pop? Well, you will never know because you bite her...you always bite her! You're like blackula only white...unless you're black.

You say her writing is trite, affected and contrived. And that she's the unfortunate product of a fawning tenured PR machine and that her whole pseudo-punk rock, ex-stripper, suicide girl live act is about as real as her name...and even though she felt short of her own hyper-reward was an unearned and undeserved Best Screenplay Oscar?

She's Tiger Words and you don't deserve her...Taco Bell Grande Combo Meal! You don't deserve Diablo Cody!

Huevo's phone...
"Huevo? What're you doing?"
Nothing...

By the power of Greyskull, I command thee to leave Diable alone. If you don't, I will rip your head off like a Flintstone's bandaid! I swear to blog...I swear to blog...blog!!!"

0 comments: