CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Project Lafftrip Laffapalooza



I nominate these five noteworthy blogs for the Project Lafftrip Laffapalooza:

1. The Mundane Side of The Road - Tina Lee is so funny, I end up having a dingleberry popping in my shorts like I'm a long forgotten Chipmunk in Alvin and the Chipmunks.

2. The Mundane Side of The Road - Tina Lee is so funny, I end up forgetting my credit card bills and creating an even horrendous mess.

3. The Mundane Side of The Road - Tina Lee has nice birthing hips.

4. The Mundane Side of The Road - Tina Lee has braces that can slice and dice root vegetables in minutes! Check out her infomercials on Studio 23, Kabarkada mo!

5. The Mundane Side of The Road - Tina Lee is just soooooo funneeeeeeeeeeee, she can be a standeeeeeee

To know more about the Laffapalooza happening in the blogosphere, click here.

3 comments:

GirlHatesWorld said...

Oh, oh, oh.... I'm so touched. I didn't expect this, I swear! *emo tears*

Paratwa said...

Uhuh...let those tears fall out...but you might need to recycle them later.

Anonymous said...

i know. we love tina very much. i love her humor really. but u can only vote tina once plus two-four more unique bloggers so i can count your votes to be valid votes. plus dont forget to link me too: kwentongbarbero.com. cheers.