I woke up with lots of craggy shit sticking out of my big nostrils. I always have to use wet tissue to spring clean my nose every 4am before I go to work. The past few days I've been having the sniffles and as much as I try to clean my nose, there will always be small (and sometimes big) flakes of boogers lodged inside my nostrils. There's a certain grade school satisfaction when I pry them out, because the mucus that dries up and becomes boogers tend to create an odd sensation inside my nose. Picking my nose would have been fine, but I always use a handkerchief to scrape off these buggers.
What's special about it this morning is that, the boogers were thick and had the colors green and red. They were really crusty and looked like chipped dried paint. I wondered if there were bits of flesh that went with it. And if it did, I'm slowly helping to erode the flesh inside my nose. When I reach 60, i would no longer have a nose to call my own and had to use a cardboard funnel in both nostrils so I can breathe naturally. I can imagine how terribly tedious the boogers would get because of the infection. And I have to have medical insurance to get it professionally done!
Ah, December mornings make me freaky again.
I write this while I eat tuna and mayo on brown bread. Yummy!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas Boogers
Posted by Paratwa at 12/19/2007 08:03:00 AM
Labels: big nostrils, boogers, breathing, cardboard funnels, dried snot, skin erosion, sniffles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GET READY FOR AN OOGY EXPERIENCE!
http://doyariola.com.ph
Chris, that's so fetch!
Oogy-woogie. How come I wasn't with you guys when you came up with this schiz?
During that time, you were lost to the world, Tina.
Post a Comment