
When I started watching Survivor: China (via Youtube), I didn't like the cast all too much. All of them were annoying! I particularly didn't like the 27-year old waitress who was a venom-spewing, whining little wench. I knew a lot of girls like her and I tend not to assimilate with them.
But then something happened along the way, her snarky remarks and her bitchiness had suddenly won me over. Even though she was the person contestants would likely bring to the finals, I was rooting for her to stay because she always had a stinging remark about her tribemates. Youtube makes watching Survivor China even more fun when you get to replay her bitchery during the interviews. What endeared me about skinny Courtney was despite her abrasive personality, she knew she was a bitch. She can be quite an offensive and she doesn't sugarcoat what she is. She tells it like it is. And I think, she even likes it.
I'm glad Courtney won second place. She deserved the $100K. She was one of the few people who made this season interesting.
I'm just a bit miffed that when the three girls had a chance to vote the flight steward, they didn't. And that would have been a better game.
Good thing, Amanda is in Survivor Micronesia. We get to see her blurred tush all over again.
You can read her interview a few days before the announcement of the winner and see how this waitress can be a fun person to invite in a party.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
The Biggest Bitch InThe World
Posted by Paratwa at 12/19/2007 03:48:00 PM
Labels: bitch, courtney yates, season favorite, survivor china
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment