And what a good afternoon the day greeted me with. At around 12:30pm, I suddenly woke up to find my bed shaking. At first, I must have slept in another house again and someone was trying to wake me up. But after a few more seconds, I realized I was in my own room.
The tremor must have been in full swing (sorry, bad pun) when I woke up. But when I finally got myself un-disoriented, the tremors stopped.
Housemates were running in the hallway like headless chickens as they ran down into the unit's living room and dashed into the elevator. One squealed like a girl so loudly that everyone laughed at him. We were 15 floors up and I had no intention of running in panic. I just stood there half-naked in the hallway.
But after that, somehow whatever negativity that I had cloaked myself in has been shook off and things seem much more brighter now.
Hmmm...
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I woke up with the bed shaking!
Posted by Paratwa at 11/27/2007 03:59:00 PM
Labels: earthquake panic, good afternoon, tremors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hahaha! Ako naman base sa obserbayson ko, natulala ang mga tao ng Iweb for a whole minute bago nag-react.
Post a Comment