1. I have so many friends who are older than me and younger than me. Yet I barely have friends my age.
2. To my astonishment, most comic books are still an attraction.
3. Eggs don't have to be eaten with salt.
4. Sometimes, people don't reveal their true selves to you until faced with a crisis.
5. Like a cow, I can work out a problem when I'm chewing on something.
6. Maintaining NATS really sucks.
7. Looks and talent are far more bankable than just having talent.
8. The best way to get along well in an office is to befriend the secretaries and the accountants.
9. The best gossip always comes from people who have no lives.
10. The more you try to avoid something, the more it will force itself on you. The last quarter of 2006 was a testament to that.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Ten things I discovered for the past fifteen years.
Posted by Paratwa at 9/09/2007 03:18:00 AM
Labels: discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
"The best gossip always comes from people who have no lives."
--- I couldn't agree more. I know a guy (yes, a guy) who made other people's lives his business, hahahah! I'm linking your blog to mine, Doy. You can't stop me!!!!
Post a Comment