Hello world!
As I lay here half-buzzed with my tenth can of Cherry 7-Up (I'm a nerd) in my hand, I finally relented to write this blog to remind me that I have lived my yesterdays recording whatever futile and infantile shit I've been doing during the last vestiges of my youth. A time capsule, if you will. More especially when I am at a time when I should start "settling down" or whatever the hell that means. Hitting your late Thirties may be the beginning of the end to most people, but not to me. Nosirree, Bob! I had finally hit my stride and am now starting to live again after almost twenty years of forced insulation.
I guess the thing I'm doing here is that I am beginning to stop living inside of my head and to start coaxing myself out to the real world. You see, I have this condition where I have placed a buffer between my interior life and the life outside of it. As all the things that had kept me from being too introverted slowly but gracefully disappear to the ether, my once rich interior life I will try to wrench out and make it tangible.
So after almost years of living inside my own proverbial lamp, Mr. Genie springs out to find me some Mr. Happy! I am a writer, and a cook, and a doodler, and a bullshitter by profession. I do all sorts of stuff just to earn my keep and live quite comfortably in my little piece of heaven. I am separated from my family but I am starting to feel really happy and contented with my new life.
In the coming months, I shall let you in to my world and see how much fucked up it is. You might not like it. You might even enjoy it. But it will be one weird experience.
Let's take the Crazy Train to my world.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Let me introduce myself
Posted by Paratwa at 8/08/2007 12:21:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment