

As close friends know, I am a magazine addict. If I had enough money I would subscribe to all these wonderful magazines and I would be in pack rat heaven.
1. Timeout New York (ToNY rocks!)
2. Entertainment Weekly
3. Vanity Fair
4. New York
5. Atlanta
6. Utne Reader (which got me the magazine bug going)
7. Fangoria
8. Discover
9. Previews (that comic book magazine catalog)
10. Gourmet
11. the late lamented Film Comment
12. the late lamented Outre
13. Out
14. The Advocate
15. Wizard
16. Cigar Afficionado (I don't smoke)
17. the late lamented Bitch
18. Popular Mechanics
19. National Geographic
20. Esquire
21. GQ
22. Tripwire
23. How
24. Print
25. I.D.
26. i-D
27. Paste (gotta love those free CD's)
28. Rue Morgue
29. Cinefex
20. Dwell
21. Escape
22. Fortean Times
23. Dutch
24. Mcsweeneys
25. Writer's Digest
26. The Believer
27. Juxtapoz
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I'm a Magazine Addict
Posted by Paratwa at 8/19/2007 12:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment